Vote for me!
Posted by
Neal...
Hello, I'm asking for your vote today....
Voting has opened in the chick-lit writing competition I'm in and, although I'm the only guy left standing, I'm still not entirely confident I'll even win the men's event*, so any help is appreciated and rather desperately needed.
You can vote for my new parent comedy Occupied here:
http://www.novelicious.com/voting2012undiscovered.html
And if you're really interested, you could actually read it here:
http://www.novelicious.com/2012/05/undiscovered-showcase-entry-9-occupied-by-neal-doran.html
But it's like manifestos right? You don't need to read them, just nice to know they're there.
*OK, so technically there isn't a men's event, but I think it should be like sport and segregated by sex. Women may not inherently have the muscular physique to compete in sprinting or tennis in the same way as men, but then maybe men don't have the inherent emotional muscle to compete with women in women's fiction.
I also don't have the muscular physique to lift a tennis racquet, so should be on a category on my own for that too.

2 comments :
I loved your entry - hope it's not the last we've heard of it :o)
Thanks Karen! I hope it's not the last seen of it too. Good luck with your story as well, which was a very intimidating start to the competition.
Post a Comment