Pages

My shot at the title...

Dan Taylor Is Giving Up On Women

Dan Taylor Is Giving Up On Women
Click on the picture, maybe laugh at jokes.

What's going on here?

About Me

My photo
Author of Dan Taylor Is Giving Up On Women, and Not What They Were Expecting. And the new comedy drama, Other Plans -- out now!

Followers

 

Why I hate James Bond...

Well, as of writing it's the final countdown to the Novelicious Undiscovered voting. One more entry to go up in the Showcase, and then a few days of casual-torture limbo before voting begins, I think.

The standard seems really high to me, but it's been a fun if nerve-wracking process to take part in (a process? Listen to me, I sound like an Apprentice candidate who, despite giving 111%, has proved himself incapable of even selling smack to junkies, but feels he's still a winner after being fired. I'll be talking about 'my journey' next...). And one of the nicest elements has been the opportunity to do my first ever interview. Melanie Jones over at River Cottage Diaries was kind enough to ask if I wanted to answer some questions about how I ended up in a women's fiction competition.

Of course I made half-hearted efforts to demur, but underneath was yelling, 'yes! Let me tell you some things! And some more things! And yet another thing!' like a demented cab driver with a passenger stuck in the traffic to the airport. So Mel asked me some questions, and I tried my best to answer them. I also got to go off on one on why I don't like James Bond. I never like to miss an opportunity to explain why I don't like James Bond. You can find it here:

http://therivercottagediaries.blogspot.com/2012/05/could-britains-next-chick-lit-star.html

It's a blog well worth having a look around, even if you don't need to know how close I came to being a close personal friend of Bruce Springsteen, just to find out what you need to do if you find a dead badger in your garden, or how to catch eggs thrown at you at high velocity.

0 comments :

Popular Posts

Gadget #4

 

Gadget #1

"I've made myself laugh... " -- Bruce Forsyth.

Gadget #2

About Neal Doran. By Neal Doran. For Neal Doran.

Gadget #3